Fraud and corruption, often associated with poor management, constitute a serious threat to any organization nowadays. Fraudulent behaviour not only causes damage, limits effectiveness and jeopardizes stability of any organization, but above all, may seriously harm its reputation.
Using your data, combined with our own experience and expertise, we help organizations to identify key areas of fraud and corruption risk, and to design a proactive, systematic approach to mitigate these risks to acceptable levels.
We support our clients in the following areas:
- Assessment of the control environment with regard to susceptibility to fraud or corruption.
- Mapping the fraud risks.
- Design of the control systems mitigating the fraud risks (including modification of existing procedures and regulations or preparation of new framework).
- Implementation of a new system.
- Preparation of a response plan in case of suspected fraud.
- Set-up of a whistleblowing system.
- Outsourcing of the internal audit function.